There are so many things I want to do, artistically and work related, and I constantly forget them all, so I’m going to start writing them here with the tag #alicestodo. Then, when I do them, or work on them, I’ll post about it here with the same hash tag, or if i come up with something new I can add it and so on and so forth :) It’ll be nice to be able to post something instead of just crossing it off, and have a fluid list of just ideas that maybe I don’t want to do right this second but I want to remember to do eventually. So this is my list for now.
- Print out my business cards!
- Create a new personal watercolor illustration for my portfolio
- Create a new oil painting for my portfolio
- Make significant improvements in my human anatomy, practice anatomy
- Improve/Learn how to digitally paint landscapes and scenes
- Add new work to my graphic design portfolio
- Learn how to program apps
- Learn how to code for wordpress
- Illustration/Type Designs for Book Titles.
- Finish my current moleskine sketchbook
- Finish my brand new large watercolor moleskine, use as a creative free-flowing art book.
That’s it for now! I’m off to kinkos to get started on the business cards one =)